Friday, January 29, 2010

Snacky

I have been SOO snacky today. I got stranded at my house today due to the snow storm and I have been bored snacking A LOT. Granted I am snacking on things that are not terrible for me, but I havent tracked today. =/ This is the first time lately that I have not tracked all day. Im sure tomorrow will be better. I just do SO much better when I am at my apartment rather than at my parents house. They keep all the things I tend to binge on around and it kills me!!
Anway, tomorrow I am going to track EVERYTHING and walk/run on the treadmill, since Im assuming I wont have work again tomorrow. No money for Brooke I guess =(

1 comment:

  1. LOL I AM SOO BORED TOO! My tip wear high heels around the house while you clean etc it totally helps tone.

    ReplyDelete