Thursday, February 4, 2010

21 Day Challenge

I've been kind of sucking more and more as each day comes this week. I think its because I have not been to weight watchers in forever due to inclement weather and crap.
Anyway, I am really looking forward to starting a new week. I really need to stop letting myself snowball. We talked about this in a meeting once. Just because you mess up breakfast, doesnt mean you should just trash the whole day. Or even worse, Just because you mess up Monday, doesnt mean you should binge the rest of the week.
I still really am struggling with getting out of this mentality. I KNOW that every day is a new day, but I have trouble letting myself get discouraged.
Anyway, Im starting a new 21 day challenge. People on youtube have been doing this a lot lately due to Jason(Tbossbone) doing them on his channel.
I am doing two different challenges for myself:
1. getting up before 9:30 every day.
I know this sounds simple, but for me this is a pretty big deal. I sleep ridiculously late and I want to stop. I waste half my day and I could get SO much more done if I got up earlier.
2. Tracking every day NO MATTER WHAT.
Some days I will post my tracking on here, but I will for sure track every day. I have to do this for myself.

100205-014055

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your challenege! I wish I could sleep until 9:30!! I'm up at 4:30! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a really good idea! I remember hearing that it takes 21 days to make a habit. Ive been sucking on tracking. Good luck weighing in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luckk. what i do is write in journals to future me.
    for instance. lets say i weight 135 and want to weight 130
    i make a reasonable goal of 5 weeks.
    and write to my future (5 weeks)

    saying IM SO ProUND
    thank you

    it really makes you want it more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I definitely like to set small goals.
    thanks =)

    ReplyDelete