Thursday, February 25, 2010

Having a hard time..

I dont know what is going on with me. I have been relentlessly unsatisfied ALL day and part of yesterday. Im not PMSing or on my period, BUT I do think this is slightly hormone related.
I didnt pick up my birth control on time and now I have been off of it almost a week (two if you count placebos). The last time I did this, my hormones got crazy too, just not this crazy.
Ughhh!! I am so off plan today its not even funny. I just hate this. I feel like I dont have any control and I HATE that. I know I do, but its just very frustrating.
I HAVE to get back on track. I HAVE to start agressively fighting this.
I feel like everyday I am constantly battling this. Every second of every day ( okay not every second, but a lot of them..) I am thinking about food and what I am going to eat next. Its absurd.
I need to make plans for myself. I need to establish what I am going to eat, What I will NOT eat, when I will eat it and plan my snacks. I keep setting myself up for failure and Im afraid Im going to just keep spiraling out of control. Im losing hope in myself and that has got to stop. I need to do this, because I CAN. I CAN do this. I will do this.

3 comments:

  1. DANG IT! I wrote a big long comment and somehow something went wrong and it wouldn't post. So, basically to summarize- I'm glad you lost this week! I think having a bad week and then still being able to lose weight is encouraging. You seem very determined by what you wrote, and I think it's good that you're so in control. Sometimes, for me, fighting the mental battle is all there is to it. That usually gets the best of me more than anything. So, I know you can do it! We're going to be having that party in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get discouraged you are in my prayers best of luck!

    ReplyDelete