Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Over Due ....

Sorry I suck at updating!
=/

Anyway, this past Saturday I went to my usual weight watcher meeting and lost 1.6 pounds. I was pretty excited to have a more significant loss than I have been getting in the past few weeks. I have now lost about 4 lbs, which doesnt seem like a lot, but I already feel my jeans fitting differently. I really want to get a 5 lb sticker at my next meeting, haha. Im a dork. =)
But anyway, I feel like my weight loss is finally starting to take off again. I am now 10 pounds lighter than I was last year, which is cool to think about. I wish it were more, but if I think about it that way rather than 4 lbs, then it motivates me more.
Anyway, I went to the gym tonight with my roommate, Karissa and we kicked some ass. I did 3.25 miles on the treadmill in 50 min, which isnt that fast I dont suppose, but my heart rate was between 165-180 throughout the whole workout and I was sweating like crazy.
I left feeling like I had had a great workout and I still feel awesome about it.
I really think that I am headed in the right direction and that I am going to start seeing better results on and off the scale.

Until next time, Byes!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! 3.25 miles is a lot! Don't even worry about being fast. You'll get there. When I think about losing 10 pounds, I think of carrying a 10 pound bag of potatoes like I said before. If you think about it, that's a lot of weight! I is proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. thanks! I carried one yesterday actually and thought of when you said that. lol.
    To be honest, I just didnt want to run in the Rec because I did not have a sports bra on. Sore boobies! lol
    It was the first time I worked out and didnt hit that "Im going to die" wall before I quit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, that's a really good way to think about it!

    Brooke, you did awesome last night! Your five pound sticker is definitely within reach this week, especially if you go to the gym just one more time and have a semi-good workout. Plus you've been eating well this week. (That soup is awesome, btw) I think it will definitely happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to go again. I know you might go tonight, but are you also going Thursday? My legs are sore and I dont know if I should push it, or if it would do me any good lol.
    Thanks! (about the soup) lol
    Thanks for the nice comments you guys! <3

    Also...I think we should do a collab channel on yt. Just sayin...
    Maybe when we move into dream house....

    ReplyDelete
  5. DREAM HOUSE! lol. Btw, guys, I realized how much stuff i have already. I have a big area rug and a bunch of little rugs and a bunch of art for our walls. Yay! And a yt channel would be fun lol

    ReplyDelete