Friday, March 19, 2010

Some eats from the week

 

blahblah 056

3 pancakes with a tiny bit of margarine with fruit on top. I added some sugar to the berries to make a syrup of sorts. They were thawed frozen berries and I honestly thought they tasted odd. It was overall pretty good, but next time Im going to just use fresh strawberries.

blahblah 058

Lettuce with shredded chicken on top that I heated up in the skillet and seasoned a bit. it was actually just the canned kind. This was really really good. Also tomato. I <3 Tomato. Cant wait till summer when they are better. And, yes, that is a Disney Princess plate =D

blahblah 061

OKay. This looks gross and it was gross. Its whole wheat penne with marinara with a little mozzarella. I like whole wheat spaghetti, but this was nasty. The texture of the pasta was horrible. Ughhh. I was sooo disappointed. From now on, Im splurging on points when it comes to penne. I couldnt even finish it.

blahblah 063

Yummy grapes and yogurt.

 

These are just pics of what I actually remembered to take pictures of this week. I want to get into the habit of posting pics of most of my meals.

Anyway, byes for now. Weigh in Tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment