Friday, January 29, 2010

Linner

Just had my Lunch/Dinner. I will probably still eat something small for Dinner, but this has been keeping me full for a while now.

I managed to snap a picture and figured Id post it. It was yummy, and it took me FORVER to eat it, so I felt like I was eating more.

100129-163546

I had a wrap with turkey and shredded cheese (maybe 1 TB), with 1 oz of tortilla chips, 5 turkey pepperonis, and carrots and celery with a TB of ranch dressing.

I’m doing well on points today. Im majorly bummed because Im pretty sure my weight watchers meeting is going to be cancelled tomorrow. The weather is really bad here and I bet they won’t have it. I suppose I will weigh in on my scale, but I dont want to get discouraged if the scale is off.

Anyway, I will maybe post more later tonight.

2 comments: