Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Doing much better

Im really happy about how this week has gone so far. Ive tracked all week and just generally feel better. Im pretty positive Im going to see my first significant loss this week (everything else has been .6 or .8) So, Im really excited about my meeting on Saturday.
Im taking everything one step at a time, so I may not start food blogging right away, but maybe within the next couple of weeks.
I really am liking my aerobic walking class. Its definitely making me want to be more active. Im going to slowly start incorporating more exercise into my week, other than the walking and occasional treadmill.
Anyway, Ill post a weigh in on here and on my youtube channel (LindseyBrooke27) on Saturday. =D

1 comment:

  1. ugh i made a big long comment on here but it deleted it!!!!!!!! Argh.

    ReplyDelete