Friday, January 29, 2010

Amazing….

I honestly have not felt this great in a long time. I am finally feeling what my new lifestyle is doing for me. My stomach feels less bloated and I just feel GOOD. I dont know how to explain it. I remember a time when I went to bed feeling horrible about myself and hating myself for what I was doing. I'd eat and eat until my stomach felt bloated and full. I havent felt that feeling in a while, and I used to feel it almost every meal.
I just feel so awesome right now. I actually have a desire to be active. I want to go walking for no reason at all. I want to go biking so much it is killing me. Why does no one have bikes anymore? I have no one to bike with =(((
Im hopefully going to find my mom one on Craig's List (lol) and get her to start riding with me.
I wish it were Spring. I just want to be outside (I am the most indoor person in the world!!). I want to go camping, which I actually enjoyed already, but now I really want to. I dont know what this is. I seem to be more connected with the Earth if that makes sense.
Im starting to sound like a hippie... lol. Anyway, lets just leave it at this:
I feel amazing and I never want it to go away.

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you feel so good! Btw im so going to get a bike if i can find a cheap one and we can do ride together all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaayyyyyy!!!
    I want to ride SOOOO badly!!

    ReplyDelete