Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Okay, for real. Im gettin back on track.

Apparently eating right is even harder at home than at the dorm. Who knew??
My job at the movie theatre is definitely doing some damage. Movie theatre popcorn is one of the worst things you can eat and the soda fountain being available doesnt do me any good either. So, Im going to have to bring my own snacks and stuff to keep me from the evil popcorn.
Also, having a friend who gets me free papa johns is also terrible. Im going to have to not ask for any now, because pizza is one of my binge foods. =(
Anyway, I have to stop. I need to get a grip and blog all my food here. Even though virtually no one reads this, it makes me feel I am somewhat accountable.
Anyway, Im going to log all my foods and I need to go to trader joe's when i get my paycheck. The rents are pretty good with buying good foods, but there isnt enough. Anyway, more tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the blog making you accountable. I live at home with my family now and have never lived in a dorm, but I did live on my own twice and I found I ate WAY less/better on my own. I'm so jealous you have Trader Joe's! I love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love it too! Unfortunately i am between paychecks and dont wanna go until I have enough money to stock up! lol.

    I definitely ate better when I was living alone, I guess because I controlled what I bought and kept in the fridge. But, I gotta be here another 3 months now, so I have to adjust, lol.

    ReplyDelete