Thursday, May 14, 2009

Groceries TOMORROW.

This is getting ridiculous. There is NOTHING in my house to eat. My parents have gotten lazy and keep putting off the grocery. I get paid tomorrow so, I am for sure going to the grocery. I need good foods to eat. Not this crap I have been eating.

I slept in real late as usual and skipped bfast. My friend and I went to Pei Wei and I had chicken with fried rice and a spring roll as well as 3 fortune cookies. Top that off with a coke and I started my day off kinda badly. Oh well, I suppose I didnt gorge myself. I didnt eat the HUGE effing bowl they gave me.

Anyway later on my dad made the last thing left in our freezer, which was pizza. (GAH) I had 2 pieces of pizza.

Later I went over to my boyfriend's house and had a snack size bag of Doritos and one little ferrero rocher chocolates.

Anyway, now I am just sipping on some sparkling water and hopefully that will be all for the day. Things are going to be going much better after I go to the grocery. Maybe Ill do a blog version of a grocery haul, thatd be fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment