Sunday, May 17, 2009

Groceries. <3

I wanted to take pics of everything I got but it would have taken forever. This is basically what I got:

2 bags of sliced apples

grapes

bagged spring mix

Vinaigrette spray dressing

Hansen's soda (Strawberry and Peach)

Pellegrino

cheese straws (not great, I know. but I figured one treat wouldnt hurt)

Jolly ranchers ( sounds bad, but I carry a few in my purse to have when I have
cravings)

ww string cheese

fruit leathers (yum)

2 lemons ( for the Pellegrino)

whole wheat pasta

Celery Hearts

Weight Control Quaker Oatmeal

Yoplait strawberry yogurt


There was probably more, but I cant really remember, lol.
Anyway, real excited. I loooove grocery shopping.

3 comments:

  1. I love grocery shopping too! Sounds like you got a lot of very healthy and delicious food! :)

    ReplyDelete