Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So far....

Lunch

baked potato
2 teaspoons of "I cant believe its not butter"
diet mountain dew

Early Dinner (Which Wich)

Double Cheese Melt (Bad, I know)
Classic Lays( yeah...)
can of coke

So dinner didnt go so great, but I guess I can allot myself a couple bad meals a week as long as they arent HORRIBLE lol. The coke was a bad choice too but I was really craving one and it's the first one I have had all week. I <3 coke. its a problem. *shrug* I am also in need of water in my dorm. I just drank my last bottle this morning. So again, I have not fufuilled my water goal for the day. hopefully I will do better tomorrow. I may update this later, Im sure I will get hungry soon.

Back with MORE lol

I went to kroger earlier and bought skim milk, a veggie tray, fruit, salad, and no fat ranch dressing. I must say I was rather disappointed in the ranch dressing. its gross and tastes sweet. BLECH!!
Anyway I came back and made myself this:

Butter Lettuce with ranch ( only ate about 1/4 of it due to nasty ranch)
Broccoli florets
A few baby carrots
A little celery
strawberries and pineapple
It was a lot of food for the low amount of cals or ww points, So I think Im set for the night =)

3 comments:

  1. That is a good meal day thing. As long as you realise that it is bad and you should only reward yourself with it, then you will be just fine!! I am proud of you!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Anything for you! ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete