Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Better....

Considering I had two finals today I did okay. I usually eat during stressful times, but maybe i am breaking that habit?
I need to start counting my calories on here. I usually guesstimate in my head, but thats not really good enough.
I am really hoping that when exams are over and Im out of class I can eat better and be able to be more successful. I need to get out to trader joe's soon. I have been soooo broke, so that hasnt worked out. Anyway, Im hoping to get more involved with this shizz. I figure the more people I add on here, the more accountable i have to be. Anwyay, tomorrow I fully intend to count my cals and log everything. I will be writing my final paper though =/, so it may be late before I post anything.

baked potato with cheese and smart balance

oats and honey bar

Quiznos - salad with olives, Parmesan, and vinaigrette with pita thing

Went to the cyber cafe on campus later and got med fry and only ate 1/4 of it.

Came back and had some white cheddar popcorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment