Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Make fun all you want...

But I am transforming this blog into a weight loss thing. Lately I have really been getting into changing some of my bad lifestyle habits and the food I eat is one of them. Here I will be logging my food mostly every day (Obsessive I know, but it will keep be accountable) and just blogging about my efforts. Ive seen a lot of others who were successful do similar things and I thought I would give it a try. For the record I am technically doing weight watchers but am sort of off program right now. I am still watching what I eat, but not tracking points. =/ Not good, but Im working on it.

Today:

salad with broccoli, cauliflower, and ranch. (Cafeteria at school)
1 1/2 pieces of pizza (bad, but for some reason the dining hall had no food)
Diet Coke

Fruit Parfait (plain yogurt, granola)
diet mountain dew

Almonds and Walnuts (handful of each)

Banquet Frozen Dinner ( 280 cal)

I didnt do great on water consumption though. 2 bottles so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment