Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two posts in one day...

Im really trying to stop having faith in people. Im just trying really hard to be able to trust people. And I dont know how much longer I can. Its like the whole damn world is full of shitty people,myself included. Im also having a real hard time not being a drag and a complete "debbie downer". But I cant help that I just havent been myself lately. I cant help that Im stuck in this huge rut. Ive come to realize that I should not expect too much from people. My mom for some reason is the one that is constantly telling me that. "Dont expect much from people, and then you will be suprised when they do good things." But I cannot help but expect good things from people, especially the ones I love. Its just not in me to accept mediocre things. My frienships have always been very close and very cherished. That has just been the way my friends and I have exsisted together. I dont really have too many half ass friends. Its like an all in type of thing I guess. I guess I expect too much of the world. I dont know why Im writing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment