Wednesday, February 25, 2009

School and how I suck at it.

Today I am skipping my sociology class for the third week in a row. Its a 6 to 9 night class that I always dread. Actually, I have three 6 to 9 classes. Isnt that stupid?? Anyway, the professor talks in cirlces and never makes sense. I still dont even fully get the concept of Globalization. Because he gave about 400 different definitions for it! The only good things about this class are; 1.) he does not take attendace and 2.) Everything we do is online. I took my first test a couple weeks ago, not knowing anything about the damn subject and somehow managed to come out with an A. He posts all of his powerpoints and notes on the class website. The man is apparently begging us not to come to class. Basically, I could probably not go to this class all semester and pass with flying colors because we get to cheat on all of our tests. So why go? Some part of me is paranoid that if I dont go, I will miss something vital, but another is wanting to take advantage of the situation. Anyway, point is that I am not in class.

Every other class is going alright. My English prof is driving me crazy though. We turned in a paper almost two weeks ago and he said we would get the grade last week and it has still not been posted. In the meantime I am supposed to be writing a cause or effect essay and I have no idea where to begin. It would make me feel more confident writing this paper if I knew how well I did on the first!
Theatre is wonderful and I love it. The End.
And then there is Art class. Its pretty easy as well. Just really boring and loooooong. I took a test in that class yesterday and am pretty positive i made an A, so thats nice.

Anywho, Im pretty much over school already. Which is sad seeing as I will have to be in school for like a billion years if I want to get my PhD in Psych. Whatevs...

2 comments:

  1. Brooooke! I am a "follower of your blog." Hee Hee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yay for followers!! I am going to be your follower too

    ReplyDelete