Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My First Post...

I guess this has been a long time coming. I've always liked the idea of blogging but never have had the time to make one. I usually have a lot to say, so I figure this is the best way to get it all out.
I guess I should start out with a little about myself. My name is Lindsey Brooke (Brooke). I recently graduated from Harpeth High, a high school in a small town in Tennessee. I never was a great student in high school, mainly because I lacked the motivation. In any case, I graduated and now am attending Middle Tennessee State University. I'm studying to be a clinical psychologist. I've always liked listening to people tell me about their problems, no matter how messed up they are. I live on campus with my best friend Rose.
While psychology is what I plan to do in my career, my true passion is theatre and singing. Singing is one of my only god given talents and I wish I had a better use for it other than in the car on long drives. Acting is something I have to work a little harder for , but I love it just the same. If I could chose one thing for my life it would be that I could act and sing and make a decent living. However, I know how rare this is, and am unwilling to sacrifice my standard of living to obtain it. I also love Literature. I love reading. I have since I was a small child. I also enjoy writing, but since becoming a college student it has become my worst enemy. I used to journal a lot but after my privacy has been betrayed a few times I have pretty much given up.

Im not quite sure yet what I have planned for this blog. I could use it as a way to chronicle my life, or it may just end up being my new way to vent. Who knows? Hopefully I will be posting another blog soon. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment