Friday, September 17, 2010

Shanti's 28 Day Challenge

I logged onto Youtube today and saw that Shanti (antishay) has posted a video. Shes doing a 28 day challenge and Im totally stoked! Its just what I need. You are supposed to pick small goals to obtain during the challenge. I think most people are picking one, but I think I will do two. I havent posted my video response yet but Im totally going to. I think doing my own challenge was too stressful for me and this one isnt intimidating at all, so I feel confident that I can do it.
My Goals are as follows:

1. Drink More Water
(At least 80 oz a day)

2. Track EVERYTHING, EVERY day.

If you havent checked her video out yet you totally should =)

Im gonna use this blog to check my progress, so expect more posts from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment