Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy Busy

Since summer has started Ive been working a ton. I havent made time to update this. =/
Anyway, Ive been logging my food and adding up my cals. Ive been doing okay, but I am not expecting any major loss. I want to start going to the park and walking and riding my bike more. I really like it and it burns some calories. Anyway, Ill try to update this more. Id like to add pictures and stuff like mostly everyone else does, but I never seem to have my camera with me. We'll see, perhaps I will put my meals up that way.
I dunno.

1 comment:

  1. I've found that taking pictures of what I eat really helps me watch what I eat a lot better! But you're right, these blogs can be so time consuming! It's hard to find the time to post all of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete