Monday, June 15, 2009

Starting Weight Watchers Again..

Ive decided to start counting points again. Calorie counting was sort of working, but I like WW better. Anyway, today I went with my future roommate to go pay our down payment on our new apartment. I got up late and had no breakfast, so I indulged in a Large Coke at McDonalds for 6 points. Holy god!! lol. Anyway, went to her house and had some soup she has called "Monster Soup" which is basically a vegtable soup. I guesstimated 3 points for it and has a 100 calorie Bagel for 1 point.
We went and attended to our business in the boro (Where I go to school. Its an hour away from where I live.) Eventually we went to Panera and I got the pick two and got half greek salad for 5.5 points, a french baguette for 3 points and their summer corn chowder for 5 points. So that total meal was 13.5 points. But, I am still really full and I think it keep me satisfied for a while. Plus, my daily points target is 26 points, so I have a little left for a snack of friuts and veg later.

Also started a weekly meeting type deal with some of my close friends where we talk about weight loss and our plans. Should be pretty cool =)

No comments:

Post a Comment