Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Excitement

I am totally on fire for weight loss. For a long time I have wanted to start easing myself into a "clean" diet. I read Tosca Reno's "The Eat Clean Diet" about 7 months ago and fell in love with it, but have not been financially stable enough until recently to do it. I am not completely following what she recommends, only because I am trying to take baby steps towards it. I dont want to overwhelm myself and cause myself to fail.
I am also doing a challenge on youtube with one of my yt friends, which includes eating a much less processed diet. I plan on at least eating 2 clean meals of the day, and really striving to completely be clean, but that's for another challenge, lol.
I feel passionate and on fire for weight loss again. I feel amazing and like anything is possible for me. I know I am capable of doing this. I want this. Not just for weight loss, but I love the idea of clean eating. It's what we were meant to do. Humans were not made to eat processed crap. I have been having some health issues the past couple of years and Im convinced a lot of it is because of my terrible diet.

Anyway, I am ridiculously excited to see how this next month goes. Ill try to update as often as I can.

Thanks to anyone who is still reading this thing =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment