Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting Motivated again..

For the past month I have really been slacking off. I had birthdays and moving and now I am FINALLY feeling that motivation that I needed SO badly. I am making meal plans, grocery lists, and catching up on my youtube videos. Im going to get my weekly weigh ins going again both here and on my channel. Im ready to get back on track. I feel so unhealthy right now. I not only feel like I have gained fat back, but I feel sluggish and maybe even a tad bit depressed. Its been a hectic month. I quit my job, and finally found a new one, but its taking forever to finalize everything, so I have been depending on my parents for money, so I have not been able to get groceries that I want. I am finally moved into my new town house and I LOVE it. Its beautiful! Anyway, I hope to start working sometime this week, and hopefully start returning my life to normal soon.
More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment