Sunday, April 11, 2010

Picking myself back up again.

Like I thought, I gained this week. However, I did not even begin to think I would gain as much as i did.
3.2 lbs.
I am horrified. And honestly, I dont think it was all a legitimate gain. I did not eat THAT badly and my stomach was messed up from my IBS.
Anyway, I just feel like a failure sort of. Ive been doing this since December. WTF.
And honestly, a lot of it has to do with how damn broke I am. Seriously, I take all blame and responsibility for this, but I believe my money situation is half the issue.
I have not gone to the grocery in 3 weeks (maybe more) and have no food. So, I ate out a lot. I broke my ff challenge and ate out. And Im really disappointed about that. But I just didnt know what to do.
So, Im changing my circumstances. I am applying for nanny jobs for the summer and hopefully will be making a LOT more money doing that. I may still work at my lame theatre job for some extra cash. but I dont know. I honestly really hate that place.
I really think that having enough money will help. I know that I have to take responsibility for the other part of it, but I really know myself and know that if I had more options and more healthy foods I would be doing a lot better.
Im re weighing in again tomorrow (mainly for my peace of mind so I dont beat myself up about this all week) and I will repost on here. Maybe I am in denial, but Im 90% sure that I am not 3 damn pounds heavier.

Anyway, better news next time I hope =/

No comments:

Post a Comment