Friday, October 9, 2009

Days 1,2 & 3

Day One
Tuesday

I've been waking up really late the past few days and did not eat breakfast, so by the time I got back from class I was starving. I sometimes have a disastrous habit of throwing together weird concoctions.
So I threw into a pot some potatoes, mixed vegetables, onion, and pasta and then covered it in pasta sauce.
Photobucket

It was okay, but nothing fantastic.

I had a lot of sweet cravings all day so I finally ate a Mini Moon Pie. It was actually only 120 calories.
Photobucket

For Dinner I decided to make myself a massive salad. I actually ended up just eating it out of the mixing bowl I prepared it in, lol.
It consisted of romaine lettuce, spinach, chick peas, cucumbers, and tomatoes. I used light ranch dressing.
Photobucket
It was pretty good, and I managed to eat most of it.

Later that night, I got the urge to eat some sugary cereal. Normally I try not to keep it around but my friend came over a week or two ago and left her "Envirokidz" version of cocoa pebbles. I actually liked them a lot better than the original.
Photobucket

Forgive me for not having the calorie counts for this week. I have them on my Ipod, but Im about to fall asleep at the moment, haha.

Day 2
Wednesday

Breakfast:
Had One Cup of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds and One cup 1% milk

Lunch
Photobucket

Dinner
This was actually one of the best things I have made lately. It's just a chicken breast cut up with mushrooms, caramelized onions, and wild rice. Also steamed veggies with smart balance on top. This meal was so filling and savory. I loved it.
Photobucket

Day 3
Thursday

Breakfast:
Honey Bunches of Oats again

Lunch:
Basically what I made for dinner the night before minus the rice and plus zucchini. Pretty good but not as good as before.
Photobucket

Dinner:
I didnt really have dinner per se. I intended to go see Toy Story 3D with friends and have some popcorn. Instead we ended up at Starbucks where I got one of the absolute WORST things I could have gotten; a tall strawberries and cream frapp.
To make matter worse, my friends were both set on getting pizza. Since I didnt have any money on me, I had to take what I was being given, lol.
I had two pieces of cheese pizza from Pizza Hut.

I also had regular coke today. I kinda failed towards the end of the day.

Oh, well. They do say you gotta keep your metabolism guessing, right?? =/ lol

1 comment: