Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's been a while.

Im making slow progress, but at least I havent taken any steps backwards.

Right now I am at 162.4. So, Ive offically lost over 10 lbs and I can finally feel it on my body. My work pants are falling off! Its weird how all of the sudden one day you feel the weight fall off! I hadnt felt any skinnier until now. Im really gonna start locking this stuff down. Im happy to be making progress, but I want to make progress a little faster than I have been. Im gonna start working out more and cracking down on my diet.
Im also going to be taking a nutrition class at school this semester and if I like it enough I may change my major. Who knows? =)

Anyway, I really still wanna update this more often with pics and stuff. Life just got way too busy.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on losing 10 lbs! I love when you can finally feel the loss :)

    ReplyDelete